In order to fulfil impedance requirements, we require that you specify the following information in the Impedance Control section of the board view.
For all traces that require impedance control:
- Relevant layers (eg top/bottom)
- Mode (eg single-ended, differential)
- Transmission line type (eg microstrip, coplanar waveguide etc)
- Trace width (for identification)
- Space/distance between trace pairs for differential mode
- Value (eg 50 ohm)
- Tolerance (eg +/- 10%)
Note that the higest tolerance we currently support is +- 8%.
You may also indicate whether you require a coupon - extra charges apply.
For any further requirements, constraints or clarifications use the comments input box.