- Your first order must be pre-paid via a credit card, ACH, or wire transfer. We accept all major credit cards.
- We charge your credit card at the time your order is placed.
- If you would like to set up ACH payments on your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval: 50% down payment, remainder due upon receipt.
- Canceled orders: You are responsible for the cost parts that have been purchased or any expenses that have been incurred prior to canceling or amending an order (see 'Changes to Orders').
Changes to Orders
- Production on orders begins almost immediately after being placed so if you need to make any changes please let us know ASAP. Failure to do so may mean we are unable to process your request.
- You are responsible for any costs incurred prior to amending an order including pcb, parts, stencil.
Warranty & CircuitHub's Liability
We guarantee all workmanship and will repair/replace at no cost to you in the rare instance that things are not assembled correctly or the PCB does not meet design requirements for up to 30 days after shipping. Exceptions to this include:
- Damage or lack of functionality caused by defective design, components or PCBs provided by you or as a result of deficiencies in the electronic materials provided by you.
- Any modifications done to the assembly after you’ve received it.
Lead times exclude weekends and any major holidays.
Lead times do not include shipping. Shipping speed is selected during checkout.
Things that may disrupt lead times:
- Changes made to the PCB or BOM after ordering.
- Incorrectly specified parts.
- Additional services, such as firmware programming, parts baking, or conformal coating.
- Consigned parts that are received late. Please see here for detailed info on consigning parts.
- Issues or assembly questions that are not resolved quickly.
Suggested Part Substitues
It is important that you check all suggested substitutes. Our algorithms make a best effort guess to scrub and cross reference your BOM, placing an order is an approval of these suggestions. CircuitHub is not liable for incorrect suggestions.
- We use UPS as our standard carrier and we can only ship to destinations outside of the U.S. via UPS.
- If you are in the US and would like to ship via your company's UPS account, please arrangements can be made before placing your order.
- For international destinations, the customer is responsible for paying any applicable import duties and taxes.